Thursday, November 24, 2011

Mona Eltahawy Raped and Abused by Egyptian CSF


 Mona Eltahawy 
The past 12 hrs were painful and surreal but I know I got off much much easier than so many other Egyptians.
 Mona Eltahawy 
On sexual assault and said would investigate it and said they had no idea why I was there. Then who does??! WTF!
 Mona Eltahawy 
Another hour later I was free with apology from military intelligence for what CSF did. Took pics of my bruises and recorded statement 1/2
 Mona Eltahawy 
Instead, blindfolded me for 2 hrs, after keeping me waiting for 3. At 1st answered Qs bec passport wasn't w me but then refused as civilian
 Mona Eltahawy 
Didn't want to go with military intelligence but one MP said either come politely or not. Those guys didn't beat or assault me.
 Mona Eltahawy 
. is coming to kindly take me to the hospital. Besides beating me, the dogs of CSF subjected me to the worst sexual assault ever
 Mona Eltahawy 
Yes sexual assault. I'm so used to saying harassment but those fuckings assaulted me. 
 Mona Eltahawy 
They are dogs and their bosses are dogs. Fuck the Egyptian police.
 Mona Eltahawy 
5 or 6 surrounded me, groped and prodded my breasts, grabbed my genital area and I lost count how many hands tried to get into my trousers.
 Mona Eltahawy 
My right hand is so swollen I can't close it 
 Mona Eltahawy 
Thank God a political activist in MOI with me lent me his phone to tweet. Right after my tweet his battery died
 Mona Eltahawy 
I can barely imagine what my family and loved ones were going through those 12 hours-I know they were worried about me to begin with. Sorry
 Mona Eltahawy 
A thousand thanks for all well wishes and support. Fuck .
 Mona Eltahawy 
12 hours with Interior Ministry bastards and military intelligence combined. Can barely type - must go xray arms after CSF pigs beat me.
 Mona Eltahawy 
I AM FREE
 نون عربيه 
 الكاتبه و الناشطة منى الطهاوي تم ضربها و اعتقالها منذ ساعه. ارجوا ان تنشروا الخبر ليتم الإفراج عنها   
Retweeted by 
 Mona Eltahawy 
Beaten arrested in interior ministry
 Mona Eltahawy 
Pitch black, only flashing ambulance lights and air thick with gas Mohamed Mahmoud 
 Mona Eltahawy 
Across street from AUC gate I used to enter every day Mohamed Mansour.Can't believe it. A cacophony sirens, horns, flashing ambulance lights
 Mona Eltahawy 
The  motorbike heroee waiting for injured to come out of Mohamed Mahmojd 
 Mona Eltahawy 
Me and  in Bab el Louk. No street lights, ground covered in rocks from Tuesday's battle w security that he took part in. 
 Mona Eltahawy 
I finally met  
 Mona Eltahawy 
Look who I ran into! Abu Raef  
 Mona Eltahawy 
Asked 42yr old woman  why she's there: I had to protest the massacre of our youth.

--

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21693873/Indo-Pak-Wars-1947-71-A-STRATEGIC-AND-OPERATIONAL-ANALYSIS-BY-A-H-AMIN-THIS-BOOK-CAN-BE-PRINTED-FROM-THIS-SITE

Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."  --
Albert Einstein !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment